1. What starting with ‘f’ is the support point at which a seesaw balances?
2. In what year did Collingwood and North Melbourne draw the VFL grand final? (Bonus point for naming the team Collingwood drew with in the 2010 AFL grand final.)
3. Brahma is the god of creation according to which religion?
4. True or false: lightning never strikes the same place twice.
5. The prologue to which Shakespeare play begins: “Two households, both alike in dignity, / In fair Verona, where we lay our scene…”?
6. Peaches are thought to have originated in which country: (a) Brazil; (b) Spain; or (c) China?
7. Which actor received a lengthy standing ovation at the Cannes Film Festival opening night screening of Jeanne du Barry, a period drama in which he plays the French king Louis XV?
8. Which gland produces different types of specialised hormones, including growth hormone?
9. Name any two of the “Big Four” accounting firms.
10. Mount Meharry is the highest mountain in which Australian state?
Click through for answers.