1. In what year did the RMS Titanic
sink in the North Atlantic Ocean? (Bonus points for naming her two sister ships.)
1912. (Bonus points: Olympic and Britannic.)
is the new single for which pop artist?
3. Charles Dickens’ novel A Tale of Two Cities
is set during which major conflict?
4. Which atmospheric layer is closer to Earth: the stratosphere or troposphere?
5. Mossad is the national intelligence agency of what country?
6. Anthony Field, Emma Watkins, Simon Pryce and Lachlan Gillespie are better known as …?
7. Which country hosted the 2014 ICC World Twenty20 cricket tournament?
8. What is the first name of the French artist Matisse (1869-1954)?
9. Which actress links the characters Rose DeWitt Bukater, Clementine Kruczynski, Hanna Schmitz and April Wheeler?
10. Which high-profile unionist recently announced he will quit the Australian Workers’ Union in July?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Apr 12, 2014 as "G.U.Y. is the new single for which pop artist?".