1. Which Australian city is home to the historic Fannie Bay Gaol?
2. Who was the first person to become a Knight of the Order of Australia?
3. The nine daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne, who personify knowledge of the arts, are collectively known as what?
4. Which F1 driver won the 2014 Malaysian and Bahrain grands prix?
5. The bolivar is the unit of currency of which South American country?
6. In computer terminology DOS
7. Who wrote The Hunger Games
trilogy of adventure novels?
8. Name the largest borough in area of New York City. (Bonus points for naming the four other boroughs.)
Queens. (Bonus points: Brooklyn, Staten Island, the Bronx, Manhattan.)
9. The acronym APEC stands for …
Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation.
10. Which television host recently announced he is preparing to retire from the Late Show in 2015?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Apr 19, 2014 as "Who wrote The Hunger Games trilogy of adventure novels?".