1. Who was this year named Forbes
magazine’s most powerful celebrity?
2. With regards to a credit card, the abbreviation CVV stands for…?
3. Who, according to the Bible, was restored to life by Jesus four days after his death?
4. Go Fish, Crazy Eights and Spoons are all types of…?
5. At 530 carats, what is the name of the world’s largest-cut fine-quality colourless diamond?
Star of Africa I or Cullinan I.
6. What is the name of the seventh and final Harry Potter book?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
7. The Apollo 11 moon-landing crew comprised which three astronauts?
Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins, Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin.
8. True or false: the lower the pH the more acidic the solution?
9. Which horse won last year’s Melbourne Cup? (Bonus points for naming second and third placegetters.)
Fiorente. (Bonus points: Red Cadeaux; Mount Athos.)
10. Which three colours feature on the flag of Bulgaria?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jul 19, 2014 as "What is the name of the seventh and final Harry Potter book?".