1. Where is the human body are the lachrymal glands located?
2. Who was the United States’ first female African-American secretary of state?
3. Keira Knightley and Mark Ruffalo star in the latest film from Once
writer-director John Carney. What is its name? (Bonus points for naming the male and female stars of Once
Begin Again. (Bonus points: Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová).
4. Bouillabaisse had humble beginnings as a soup cooked by fishermen in which French port?
5. The Sesame Street
character Grover has what colour fur?
6. What is the collective noun for a group of finches?
7. Does Tanzania lie to the north or south of Kenya?
8. In February 1958, a flight carrying players and officials from which English soccer team crashed during take-off at an airport in West Germany?
9. Which organisation’s name is, in Arabic, an acronym for the Islamic Resistance Movement?
10. Who was Australia’s flag-bearer at the opening ceremony of the Glasgow Commonwealth Games?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Aug 2, 2014 as "The Sesame Street character Grover has what colour fur?".