1. Dakota Johnson, star of the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey
, is the daughter of which Hollywood couple?
Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson.
2. The initials of the independent government regulator ASIC stand for…?
Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
3. Name the leader of Britain’s opposition Labour Party.
4. The martial art Krav Maga was developed for the military of which country?
5. Hydatids most commonly affect which domestic animal?
6. The Ukrainian flag comprises which two colours?
7. What is the stage name of American singer-songwriter Thomas DeCarlo Callaway?
8. In what decade of the 1800s did the Crimean War take place?
9. The Goldfinch
is the latest novel by which American writer?
10. Name the world’s highest-paid female athlete, according to Forbes. (Bonus points for naming the second and third highest-paid sportswomen.)
Maria Sharapova. (Bonus points: Li Na, Serena Williams.)
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Aug 9, 2014 as "The Ukrainian flag comprises which two colours?".