1. Scarlett Johansson shot to prominence playing Kristin Scott Thomas’s daughter in what film?
2. Recollections of a Bleeding Heart
is a portrait of which Australian prime minister?
3. Which high-profile swimming event is currently being held on the Gold Coast?
The Pan Pacific Swimming Championships.
4. By what name was the Indian city Chennai formerly known?
5. The acronym MONA, for the Tasmanian art museum, stands for…
Museum of Old and New Art.
6. Bright’s disease affects which part of the human body?
7. Southern right, sei and minke are all types of…?
8. Which video game company launched the Pokémon franchise?
9. Which two vegetables traditionally feature in the Irish dish colcannon?
Potatoes and cabbage/kale.
10. Name the Thai baby boy recently at the centre of a surrogacy adoption scandal.
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Aug 23, 2014 as "Bright’s disease affects which part of the human body?".