1. Brad Pitt stars in which current-release film set in World War II?
2. What is the name of the stock exchange index in Hong Kong?
3. On Christmas Day, if it’s noon in Canberra, what time is it in London?
4. How many United States of America state names begin with the letter W? (Bonus points for naming them.)
Four. (Bonus points: Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.)
5. Which horse won last year’s Caulfield Cup and last Saturday’s Caulfield Stakes?
6. Where on the body would you wear a balmoral?
7. Which flower is most associated with Dame Edna Everage?
8. Who is the author of the young-adult fiction Twilight
9. What is the name for a maker of barrels?
10. What Australian marsupial would you associate with the Pre-Raphaelite painter Dante Gabriel Rossetti?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Oct 18, 2014 as "Which flower is most associated with Dame Edna Everage?".