1. Crater Lake, the United States’ deepest lake, is located in which state?
2. What is the name of the title character in The Merchant of Venice
3. In which country was the martial art taekwondo developed?
4. Which Scot succeeded Tony Blair as prime minister of the United Kingdom?
5. Name the rookie driver who won this year’s Bathurst 1000?
6. Imperial, murcott and sunburst are all types of what fruit?
7. Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg last month announced he and his wife would donate $25 million to help fight which disease?
8. Name the celebrity chef owner of The Fat Duck.
9. Which French post-Impressionist painted A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte
10. How many planets in the solar system have no moons? (Bonus points for naming them.)
Two. (Bonus points: Mercury and Venus.)
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Nov 1, 2014 as "Name the celebrity chef owner of The Fat Duck.".