1. Which actor recently confirmed he will return to the big screen as Jason Bourne in a new instalment of The Bourne Identity
2. Is Akaroa on New Zealand’s North Island or South Island?
3. What is the only tennis grand slam singles title won by Sam Stosur? (Bonus points for naming the year, her opponent in the final and the last Australian woman to win a grand slam singles title prior to this.)
US Open (Bonus points: 2011; Serena Williams; Evonne Goolagong.)
4. Gin derives its predominant flavour from…?
5. What is pi to two decimal places?
6. Nay Pyi Taw is the capital of which South-East Asian nation?
7. Which company has the ASX ticker code WOW?
8. Varicella is another term for which common ailment?
9. Which Latin phrase translates into English as “through my fault”?
10. What was the name of the Peruvian aunt who sent Paddington Bear to London?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Nov 29, 2014 as "Gin derives its predominant flavour from…? ".