1. Sixty-two years ago, Cambridge University scientists James D. Watson and Frances H.C. Crick announced they had identified which molecular structure of DNA?
2. How many countries are currently contesting the ICC Cricket World Cup? (Bonus points for naming which European countries are competing.)
14. (Bonus points: England, Scotland, Ireland.)
3. By what name is author and illustrator Theodor Geisel better known?
4. What is the name of the professor in the game Cluedo?
5. Which pop group wrote the song Islands in the Stream
, made famous by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers?
6. Ashton Carter this month took over which high-powered United States government post?
7. I. M. Pei is often referred to as the master of modern …?
8. Which sovereign island nation’s flag comprises vertical panels of blue, yellow and blue, with a black trident on the centre panel?
9. Which Hollywood A-lister directed the World War II film Unbroken
10. According to the NATO phonetic alphabet, what word represents the letter G?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Feb 28, 2015 as "Name the professor in the game Cluedo.".