1. What is the first name of the French painter and printmaker Pissarro?
2. Where in the human body is the sartorius muscle?
3. What does the acronym OECD stand for?
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
4. Panthera leo
is the Latin name for which animal?
5. The dish gado gado is native to which country?
6. What is the name of the current Pope? (Bonus points for naming his three most recent predecessors.)
Pope Francis. (Bonus points: Benedict XVI, John Paul II, John Paul I.)
7. Is Balmoral Castle closer to: (a) Edinburgh; (b) Glasgow; or (c) Aberdeen?
8. Which German philosopher is most associated with the doctrine of nihilism?
9. Name Australia’s health minister.
10. Which newspaper is known for the slogan: “All the news that’s fit to print”?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Mar 7, 2015 as "Name Australia’s health minister.".