1. Which theoretical physicist was born in Ulm, Germany, on March 14, 1879?
2. Name the latest film in the Divergent
series, starring Kate Winslet.
3. The Italian musical instruction subito means what in English?
4. What is the currency of Brazil?
5. What is the term for the clear covering of the front of the eye?
6. Which is the largest of the Great Lakes? (Bonus points for naming the other four.)
Lake Superior. (Bonus points: Michigan, Huron, Erie and Ontario.)
7. What name is given to a triangle where none of the sides is equal in length to another.
8. Øresund Bridge links which two countries?
9. Titan is the largest of which planet's moons?
10. Name the winner of last year's Australian Formula One Grand Prix.
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Mar 14, 2015 as "What is the currency of Brazil?".