1. Renzo Piano is famous in which field?
2. Former NRL star Jarryd Hayne has signed a contract with which iconic NFL team in the United States? (Bonus points for naming which NRL club he played for and the year he debuted.)
San Francisco 49ers. (Bonus points: Parramatta Eels; 2006.)
Reporters Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein broke the story that led to the Watergate scandal in which newspaper?
4. What is the largest county in Ireland?
5. Which Academy Award-winning actress recently adopted baby Edith?
6. The greeting “kia ora” comes from which language?
7. In what year did John Howard become prime minister of Australia?
8. Which team defeated the English cricket team to put them out of ICC World Cup contention?
9. In 2011, what became the world’s newest country?
10. Leonard Nimoy was best known as which Star Trek
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Mar 21, 2015 as "Renzo Piano is famous in which field?".