1. Which Australian author’s latest novel is titled Truly, Madly, Guilty
2. The ancient city of Bagan is in which country?
3. What does the acronym NASA stand for? (Bonus point for naming where NASA headquarters are located.)
National Aeronautics and Space Administration. (Bonus point: Washington, DC.)
4. Who penned the song “So Long, Marianne” for his muse Marianne Ihlen?
5. Marco Pierre White, Shannon Bennett and Peter Gilmore are all well known ...?
6. In which sport did Australia win its first Rio Olympics medal?
7. The painting Arrangement in Grey and Black No. 1
is better known by what colloquial name?
8. How many hours are there between a low and high tide?
9. In the game of Scrabble, how many points is the letter ‘P’ worth?
10. How many sides does a rhombus have?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Aug 20, 2016 as "The ancient city of Bagan is in which country?".