1. What is the name of animated television characters Fred and Wilma Flintstone’s pet dinosaur?
2. Who holds the record for playing the most AFL games? (Bonus point for naming who holds the record for the most first-grade NRL games.)
Brent Harvey. (Bonus point: Darren Lockyer.)
3. Which spelling is correct: (a) inoculate; (b) innoculate; or (c) inocullate?
4. Eritrea borders which sea?
5. Where in the human body are the tibia and fibula bones?
6. Atrax robustus
and Hadronyche formidabilis
are types of what deadly creature?
7. Who composed Eine kleine Nachtmusik
8. Which French artist painted 1859’s The Absinthe Drinker
9. Who was emperor of Japan from 1926 until his death in 1989?
Hirohito (Emperor Shōwa).
10. Senator Skye Kakoschke-Moore is a member of which political party?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Sep 3, 2016 as "Where in the human body are the tibia and fibula bones?".