1. Leaves of Grass
is a poetry collection by which American writer?
2. Which star of Bridget Jones’s Baby
co-wrote the screenplay?
3. Flushing Meadows is in which New York City borough? (Bonus point for naming how many boroughs comprise NYC.)
Queens. (Bonus point: five.)
4. Who was the first woman to be elected as the head of a Muslim state?
5. Ithaca, Naxos and Kythira are islands of which country?
6. The Square Kilometre Array (SKA) is set to become the world’s largest…?
7. By what name is the man born Lhamo Thondup on July 6, 1935 better known?
8. In golf, an eagle is how many strokes under par?
9. Who co-founded Marxist theory?
Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
10. Roy Lichtenstein was a leading figure of which art movement?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Sep 10, 2016 as "Who co-founded Marxist theory?".