1. Which long-running cartoon series features characters named Franklin, Lucy, Sally and Pig-Pen?
2. Pilot Chesley B. “Sully” Sullenberger was flying for which airline when he was forced to make an emergency landing on the Hudson River?
3. Which author created the character Philip Pirrip? (Bonus point for naming in which novel he appeared.)
Charles Dickens. (Bonus point: Great Expectations.)
4. What is the capital of Uzbekistan?
5. Children with a full set of baby teeth have how many?
6. What, beginning with ‘g’, is the name for a class of mollusc comprising snails?
7. Which Australian surfer won her maiden world title this month?
8. The musical Miss Saigon
was inspired by which opera?
9. Which world leader was awarded this year’s Nobel peace prize?
Colombian president Juan Manuel Santos.
10. Name the billionaire boss of Berkshire Hathaway.
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Oct 22, 2016 as "Children with a full set of baby teeth have how many?".