Click the questions to reveal the answers.
1. Is Tanzania in the northern or southern hemisphere? (Bonus point for naming its capital city.)
Southern. (Bonus point: Dodoma.)
2. How many current Summer Olympic sports begin with the letter ‘h’?
Two (handball and hockey).
3. Who are the running mates of United States presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump?
Tim Kaine and Mike Pence.
4. Who produced Michael Jackson’s 1982 album Thriller
5. In which wine-producing region is the Jacob’s Creek winery?
6. Which 1992 film has been turned into a stage musical set to tour Australia next year?
7. In which year was Indira Gandhi assassinated?
8. What politically charged phrase was named Macquarie Dictionary
Word of the Year for 2015?
9. Dora Maar was the muse and lover of which artist?
10. A shoat is the weaned infant of which animal?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Oct 29, 2016 as "Dora Maar was the muse and lover of which artist?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.