Click the questions to reveal the answers.
1. What word beginning with ‘t’ means to reduce gradually and is a type of slender candle?
2. Darfur is a region in which African country?
3. Which animal does a hippologist study?
4. Author J. M. Barrie had what first names? (Bonus point for naming his most famous work.)
James Matthew. (Bonus point: Peter Pan.)
5. The founders of Alcoholics Anonymous established a program based on how many steps?
6. Which United States baseball team this month won their first World Series since 1908?
7. Who is the eponymous star of the TV drama The Secret Daughter
8. Which former Liberal Party senator questioned Julia Gillard’s capabilities as deputy opposition leader because she was “deliberately barren”?
9. What is the anatomical name for the single long bone in a human’s arm that extends from the shoulder to the elbow?
10. Which number squared equals 225?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Nov 19, 2016 as "Darfur is a region in which African country?".
A free press is one you pay for. In the short term, the economic fallout from coronavirus has taken about a third of our revenue. We will survive this crisis, but we need the support of readers. Now is the time to subscribe.