1. Which team this month scored a stunning come-from-behind win in Super Bowl 51? (Bonus point for naming their star quarterback.)
New England Patriots. (Bonus point: Tom Brady.)
2. According to the Shakespeare character Falstaff, “The better part of valour is …”
3. Which river runs through the city of Amsterdam?
4. In our solar system, which is the sixth planet from the sun?
5. In which United States city was the Declaration of Independence signed?
6. Name the lead guitarist of Guns N’ Roses.
7. According to Greek mythology, who is Zeus’s father?
8. Name the two species of panda.
Giant panda and red panda.
is the botanic name for which common household plant?
10. Chartreuse is a shade of which colour?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Feb 18, 2017 as "Name the lead guitarist of Guns N’ Roses.".