1. Which George Eliot novel is subtitled A Study of Provincial Life
? (Bonus point for naming George Eliot’s birth name.)
Middlemarch. (Bonus point: Mary Anne Evans.)
2. John F. Kennedy International Airport is in which New York City borough?
3. The human heart has how many chambers?
4. “Green Light” is the latest single from which singer-songwriter?
5. The acronym APEC stands for…?
Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation.
6. Who is the goddess of the soul in Greek mythology?
7. Who wrote the poem “I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud”?
8. Which bowler holds the record for the fastest electronically measured cricket delivery?
9. A palmiped has what type of feet?
10. What is the birthstone of someone born in January?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Mar 17, 2017 as "John F. Kennedy International Airport is in which New York City borough?".