1. What is the name of New Zealand’s national anthem?
“God Defend New Zealand”.
2. In which century did Leonardo da Vinci complete the Mona Lisa? (Bonus point for its Italian title.)
16th century. (Bonus point: La Gioconda.)
3. Paneer and manchego are types of ...?
4. Texan Natalie Maines is the lead vocalist of which band?
5. Marion Crane is a character in which 1960 and 1998 film?
6. In Greek mythology, what was Jason searching for?
7. Wade Wilson is the alter ego of which comic book character?
8. What word starting with ‘d’ describes an animal that is most active during the day?
9. Which Latin phrase means “in good faith”?
10. What electrical unit of resistance is named after a German physicist?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Apr 22, 2017 as "What is the name of New Zealand’s national anthem?".