1. Name the FBI director fired by United States president Donald Trump earlier this month.
2. Boko Haram is an Islamic extremist group based in which country?
3. In terms of diet, what do the initials LCHF stand for?
Low carbohydrates, high fat.
4. Calcium sulphate dehydrate is more commonly known as what, starting with ‘g’?
5. In which western German city will the 2017 Tour de France begin?
6. Which band declared, “All the leaves are brown/ And the sky is grey” in a 1966 hit song? (Bonus point for naming the song title.)
The Mamas & the Papas. (Bonus point: “California Dreamin’ ”.)
7. Enda Kenny is the outgoing head of government of which country?
8. What is the name of the cartoon character Tintin’s dog?
9. What are the bones or segments composing the spinal column called?
10. What is the name for a baby echidna?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
May 27, 2017 as "What is the name for a baby echidna?".