1. A singer from which country won this year’s Eurovision Song Contest?
2. According to Greek mythology, who were the creatures who, with their beautiful voices, lured sailors to their death?
3. Who plays the title character in the film Sully
4. A sheep appeared on one side of the Australian $2 note. What food source appeared on the other side? (Bonus point for naming the year the notes were replaced by gold coins.)
Wheat. (Bonus point: 1988.)
5. Five United States state names end in the letter ‘s’. Name them.
Arkansas, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts and Texas.
6. A long-running British sitcom was called Last of the …
7. Conchology is the study of what?
8. Which team won this year’s inaugural Super Netball competition?
Sunshine Coast Lightning.
9. Who is the author of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid
10. Jetta, Tiguan and Caddy are car models made by which manufacturer?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jun 24, 2017 as "Who plays the title character in the film Sully?".