1. Which entertainer’s given names are Kathryn Dawn?
2. How many stripes are on the flag of the United States of America?
3. Which award-winning 2001 Australian film was based on the Andrew Bovell play Speaking in Tongues
4. Jeff Bezos is founder, chairman and chief executive officer of which retail giant? (Bonus point for naming where the company’s headquarters are based.)
Amazon.com. (Bonus point: Seattle.)
5. In physiological terms, what does ACL stand for?
Anterior cruciate ligament.
6. Which Australian lake was renamed to incorporate its Indigenous name in 2012?
7. Name the 2016 men’s and women’s Wimbledon singles champions?
Andy Murray and Serena Williams.
8. Which three countries begin with the letter ‘J’?
Japan, Jamaica and Jordan.
9. Name the bird that features in the comic strip Peanuts
10. Oliver Mellors is the lover of which fictional character?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jul 15, 2017 as "Which three countries begin with the letter ‘J’? ".