1. In which country was Hans Christian Andersen born?
2. Which AFL team drew two consecutive matches this month? (Bonus points for naming the teams they drew against.)
Greater Western Sydney Giants. (Bonus points: Geelong and Hawthorn.)
3. What colour ribbon is used to symbolise AIDS awareness?
4. The Spanish word corazón translates to what in English?
5. How many days did John Paul I serve as pope: (a) 13; (b) 33; or (c) 53?
6. Chicago is on the shores of which lake?
7. What part of a rabbit is the scut?
8. In the Muslim community, what is the role of a muezzin?
To summon the faithful to prayer.
9. The Australian species Callistemon is also known as what beginning with ‘b’?
10. In what year of the 2000s did Facebook launch?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jul 22, 2017 as "What part of a rabbit is the scut?".