1. In which US state is the city of Chattanooga?
2. Who was the second man to walk on the moon’s surface? (Bonus point for naming the total number of men to walk on the moon.)
Buzz Aldrin. (Bonus point: 12 men.)
3. Which French monarch was known as the Sun King?
4. What two films did Elizabeth Taylor win Best Actress Oscars for?
Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf and BUtterfield 8.
5. Which cricketer was nicknamed The Little Master?
6. Name the deputy leader of the National Party of Australia?
7. In what year did Abel Tasman first sight Tasmania?
8. Which novel by Kate Grenville was shortlisted for a Miles Franklin Award and Man Booker Prize in 2006?
9. Which tradesman would use a jig, a horse and a mitre gauge?
10. What colour is celadon pottery?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Sep 2, 2017 as "What two films did Elizabeth Taylor win Best Actress Oscars for?".