1. Which R.E.M. album is to be rereleased as a 25th-anniversary edition next month?
Automatic for the People.
2. The River Liffey runs through which national capital?
3. Misty Copeland is best known for her work in which field of the arts?
4. What element, beginning with ‘n’, has the atomic number 10?
5. Name the author of the 2017 novel A Legacy of Spies
6. Monument Valley is a desert region on the border of which two US states?
7. There are how many principal human blood types? (Bonus points for naming them.)
Four. (Bonus points: O, A, B and AB.)
8. The Traveling Wilburys comprised Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Roy Orbison and who?
9. Which country is set to become the first Asian nation to legalise same-sex marriage after a constitutional court ruling in May?
10. How many years did O. J. Simpson serve in prison for armed robbery and kidnapping?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Oct 21, 2017 as "Monument Valley is a desert region on the border of which two US states? ".