1. How many colours are in a rainbow?
2. A tabby named Telemachus appears on the cover of which iconic 1970s album?
3. The Indian city once known as Madras is now named…? (Bonus point for naming the body of water it lies on.)
Chennai. (Bonus point: Bay of Bengal.)
4. In which year was the original Blade Runner
5. Which salad of Lebanese origin mainly comprises cracked wheat, chopped parsley and tomatoes?
6. How many gold medals did Australia win at the 2000 Sydney Olympics?
7. The Roman numerals XLIX represent which number?
8. Who was deputy prime minister of Australia from 1996 to 1999?
9. Buffalo Girls
is Larry McMurtry’s 1990 book about the historic figure Martha Jane Cannary, who is better known as …?
10. What does a campanologist study?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Oct 28, 2017 as "How many gold medals did Australia win at the 2000 Sydney Olympics?".