1. Ayrton Senna and Kurt Cobain both died in which year?
2. Which television mini-series, starring Sarah Gadon, is adapted from a 1996 Margaret Atwood novel?
3. Which animal appears on the state flag of California?
4. Before their 2017 victory, in which year did Richmond previously win an AFL/VFL premiership?
5. How many national capitals does South Africa have? (Bonus points for naming them.)
Three. (Bonus points: Pretoria, administrative capital; Cape Town, legislative capital; Bloemfontein, judicial capital.)
6. In computer terminology what does USB stand for?
7. What was Fleetwood Mac’s only No. 1 on America’s Billboard Hot 100 singles chart?
8. What colour is Hello Kitty?
9. Who led the British and allied forces at the Battle of Waterloo?
The Duke of Wellington (Arthur Wellesley).
10. Name the Australian celebrity chef who was fined $1000 last month for assault.
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Nov 4, 2017 as "In computer terminology what does USB stand for?".