1. Which planet takes 88 Earth days to complete one orbit of the sun?
2. Semolina is made from which grain?
3. Which Eagles album is being re-released this month as a 40th-anniversary deluxe edition? (Bonus points for naming the Eagles’ four founding members.)
Hotel California. (Bonus points: Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Bernie Leadon and Randy Meisner.)
4. The hajj is an annual Islamic pilgrimage to where?
5. In which city will the 2022 Winter Olympics be held?
6. In The Brady Bunch
, what is the name of the youngest sibling?
7. In which country is the island of Krk?
8. How old was artist Vincent van Gogh when he died: (a) 27; (b) 37; (c) 47 or (d) 57?
9. What starting with ‘d’ is a form of glucose derived from starches?
10. What is the currency of the United Arab Emirates?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Nov 11, 2017 as "In which city will the 2022 Winter Olympics be held?".