1. Which Australian tennis player was awarded the 2017 Newcombe Medal last month?
2. Which river is called Birrarung by the Wurundjeri people?
3. The Loyalty Islands are part of which French territory?
4. Which artist was most recently inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame?
5. How would you write the number 900 in Roman numerals?
6. Which actress links the films Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
7. Who wrote the novel Finnegans Wake
8. Is a hornpipe a type of dance, a type of coral or a type of frog?
9. What colours comprise the flag of Pakistan? (Bonus point for naming Pakistan’s capital.)
Green and white. (Bonus point: Islamabad.)
10. The IATA airport code OOL represents which airport?
Gold Coast Airport (Coolangatta airport).
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Dec 16, 2017 as "Which artist was most recently inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame?".