are novels by which author? (Bonus point for naming the main character and narrator of both books.)
Robert Louis Stevenson. (Bonus point: David Balfour.)
2. Which car manufacturer has a model named Qashqai?
3. Brothers Mitchell and Shaun Marsh represent Australia in cricket. Which one bats right-handed?
4. With the arrival of television’s first female Doctor Who, how many times has the character regenerated?
5. In 1868 Edmund McIlhenny created which sauce?
6. Which mediaeval castle is located in St Katharine’s and Wapping, London?
7. Is osmium a metal or a gas?
8. Which US state name is abbreviated to AR?
9. In what year was Mahatma Gandhi assassinated?
10. Parents David and Louise Turpin were last month accused of torture and false imprisonment of how many children in California?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Feb 3, 2018 as "In what year was Mahatma Gandhi assassinated?".