1. Who wrote the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel The Grapes of Wrath
2. Which city is home to the Spanish Steps?
3. Rikishi is the Japanese term for what?
A professional sumo wrestler.
4. Which film received the most Academy Award nominations last month? (Bonus point for naming its director and how many nominations it received.)
The Shape of Water. (Bonus point: Guillermo del Toro; 13.)
5. Who was the first female leader of a Muslim-majority country?
6. How many steps are advocated in the Alcoholics Anonymous addiction recovery program?
7. How do you write 1/100th as a decimal number?
8. Who painted The Persistence of Memory
9. Which three countries border Mexico?
The United States, Guatemala and Belize.
10. In computer language, what does the “HT” stand for in HTML?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Feb 10, 2018 as "Which city is home to the Spanish Steps?".