1. Kigali is the capital of which African nation?
2. Is language controlled by the left or right hemisphere of the brain?
3. Who composed the one-movement orchestral piece Boléro
? (Bonus point for naming the composer’s nationality.)
Maurice Ravel. (Bonus point: French.)
4. Orang-utans are native to which two countries?
5. Name the lord mayor of Melbourne who recently resigned amid sexual harassment allegations?
6. Which teams became BBL07 and WBBL03 champions this month?
Adelaide Strikers and Sydney Sixers.
7. Quercus suber
is commonly known as … oak?
8. Nicole Kidman has won three Logie Awards for her work in two television series with place names in their titles. Name them.
Bangkok Hilton and Vietnam.
9. The Battle of Old Baldy took place during which war?
10. What does pulchritudinous mean?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Feb 17, 2018 as "Orang-utans are native to which two countries?".