1. How many sides does a nonagon have?
2. Which Hawaiian-born singer–songwriter won six awards at the 2018 Grammy Awards? (Bonus point for naming the Song of the Year by this artist.)
Bruno Mars. (Bonus point: “That’s What I Like”.)
3. What does a white flag generally represent?
Truce/ceasefire or surrender.
4. What is the mean of these numbers: 6, 12, 14 and 22?
5. Name Australia’s attorney-general.
6. David John Moore Cornwell is best known by what pen name?
7. The ISU governs which sport?
Ice skating (International Skating Union).
8. The Disney characters Chip ’n’ Dale are what type of animal?
9. Which United States city is home to the Smithsonian Institution?
10. Name the two Australian boxers who have contested the current season of I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here!
Anthony Mundine and Danny Green.
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Feb 24, 2018 as "Which United States city is home to the Smithsonian Institution?".