1. Which former Australian senator’s memoir is titled Rebel with a Cause
2. In Greek mythology, what did Narcissus fall in love with?
3. Richard Umbers was forced to step down as CEO of which Australian company last month?
4. Roger Federer regained the ATP world No. 1 ranking last month. In which year did he first become world No. 1? (Bonus points for naming Federer’s current age and the year in which he most recently was No. 1.)
2004. (Bonus point: 36 and 2012.)
5. Which three pieces does each player have a total of two of at the start of a chess game?
6. Which singer’s debut studio album, The Kick Inside
, was released 40 years ago last month?
7. What word means dinner in Italian?
8. Lumiere and Mrs Potts are characters in what animated film?
9. The condiment turmeric turns white rice what colour?
10. Which Lord of the Rings
characters live in the Shire?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Mar 10, 2018 as "What word means dinner in Italian?".