1. Andrew Mackenzie is the CEO of which Australian company?
2. Easter always falls on the first Sunday after what?
The first full moon after the March equinox.
3. Who portrayed Queen Elizabeth II in the first two seasons of The Crown
? (Bonus point for naming the actress who will play her in season 3.)
Claire Foy (Bonus point: Olivia Colman.)
4. What is the capital of Jordan?
5. Adolf Hitler became chancellor of Germany in what year?
6. Which Australian rugby union player appears in the Tradie underwear and workwear ads and is TV’s next Bachelor?
Nick “The Honey Badger” Cummins.
7. Which physicist was born 300 years to the day after Galileo’s death and died 139 years to the day after Albert Einstein’s birth?
8. In which novel does this quote appear: “Everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues, and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people that I have ever known.”
9. Who designed the little black dress worn by Audrey Hepburn at the beginning of Breakfast at Tiffany’s
10. Who will replace Rex Tillerson as United States secretary of state?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Mar 31, 2018 as "Easter always falls on the first Sunday after what?".