1. Philogyny is the love of what?
2. Kandy is a major city in which country?
3. How many Australian women have won an Olympic gold medal for the 100 metres freestyle? (Bonus points for naming them.)
Three. (Bonus points: Fanny Durack, Dawn Fraser and Jodie Henry.)
4. In which Shakespeare play is Birnam Wood featured?
5. What seafood is used in the dish vongole?
6. In the television series The Simpsons
, who shot Mr Burns?
7. In Greek mythology, the sisters Stheno, Euryale and Medusa were also known as what starting with ‘G’?
8. The Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons’ 1975 hit “December, 1963” is also known by what title?
9. What is the full name of the independent authority the ACCC?
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
10. Australia recently expelled two diplomats from which country?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Apr 7, 2018 as "In the television series The Simpsons, who shot Mr Burns?".