1. Which actress links the films The First Wives Club
, The Family Stone
and Mars Attacks!
2. Which capital city’s name translates in English to “muddy confluence”?
3. What is the name of Alice’s pet cat in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
4. Pewter is an alloy of tin, antimony and which other metal?
5. What is the secret identity of Kathy Kane?
6. William Caxton brought what technology to England?
7. In which city was Florence Nightingale born? (Bonus point for naming the war during which she came to prominence.)
Florence. (Bonus point: Crimean War.)
8. Who this month became the 33rd governor of Western Australia?
9. What are the three given names of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s third child?
10. Which train left Paris in 1883 on its maiden trip bound for Istanbul?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
May 19, 2018 as "What is the name of Alice’s pet cat in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland?".