1. Singer-songwriter Amy Louise Billings performs under what stage name?
2. Is Minsk north or south of Warsaw?
3. Which pope was responsible for introducing Vatican II?
4. Christopher Wray is director of what United States organisation?
The Federal Bureau of Investigation.
5. Dutch artist Dick Bruna created which picture-book rabbit?
6. The flag of Pakistan is white and which colour?
7. In imperial measurements, how many miles are in a league?
8. Which pop group’s albums include Please
9. What is the currency of Israel?
10. Madeleine Madden, who is starring in the Foxtel series of Picnic at Hanging Rock
, is the granddaughter of which Indigenous activist? (Bonus point for naming the college at the heart of the mystery.)
Charles Perkins. (Bonus point: Appleyard College.)
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
May 26, 2018 as "Which pope was responsible for introducing Vatican II? ".