1. In which body of water would you find Robbins, Hunter and Three Hummock islands?
2. Which international organisation was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1917?
International Committee of the Red Cross.
3. Who played butler James Stevens in the 1993 film The Remains of the Day
? (Bonus point for naming who wrote the novel on which it was based.)
Anthony Hopkins. (Bonus point: Kazuo Ishiguro.)
4. Hasten is an anagram of the name of the capital of which nation?
5. What is the largest member of the deer family?
6. Roughly translated to English, what does the Spanish phrase muy caliente
7. Which singer topped the ARIA album chart for 2017?
8. What trophy is affectionately known as the “Auld Mug”?
9. The headquarters of NASA is in which United States city?
10. Which came first: the Bronze Age or Iron Age?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jun 9, 2018 as "The headquarters of NASA is in which United States city? ".