1. Bandar Seri Begawan is the capital of which tiny nation?
2. Guitarist Scotty Moore is best known for his work accompanying which singer?
3. A belted Galloway is a breed of what animal?
4. Winston Peters is the deputy prime minister of which country?
5. Is a mamba: (a) a snake; (b) a dance; or (c) a minority ethnic group?
6. Who placed second to Daniel Ricciardo in this year’s Monaco F1 Grand Prix? (Bonus point for naming the Australian driver who won the Indianapolis 500 on the same date.)
Sebastian Vettel. (Bonus point: Will Power.)
7. What common ailment is known as pink eye in the United States?
8. Which Dawson’s Creek
cast member has been nominated for four Oscars?
9. What is the name of Barnaby Joyce and Vikki Campion’s son?
10. A stick of butter weighs about: (a) 25 grams; (b) 60 grams; or (c) 110 grams?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jun 16, 2018 as "A stick of butter weighs about: (a) 25 grams; (b) 60 grams; or (c) 110 grams?".