1. Which 1992 chart-topping song begins with 40 seconds of a cappella? (Bonus point for naming who wrote the song.)
“I Will Always Love You”, by Whitney Houston. (Bonus point: Dolly Parton.)
2. Caledonia is the Latin name given by the Romans to which country?
3. In which Australian state is the electorate of Braddon?
4. What is the common name of the evergreen tree Olea europaea
, often found in the Mediterranean?
5. In which year was decimal currency introduced in Australia?
6. What was the name of the first reality TV spinoff of The Girls Next Door
, which documented the life of a former girlfriend of Playboy
founder Hugh Hefner?
7. Born on July 7, 1940, musician Richard Starkey is better known as…?
8. Nat Medhurst, Caitlin Thwaites and Liz Watson play which sport professionally?
9. In which Sydney suburb are the ABC headquarters located?
10. Which 1998–2006 series about sister witches is being revived for TV?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jul 7, 2018 as "In which year was decimal currency introduced in Australia? ".