1. Kiss Me, Kate
is a musical adaptation of which William Shakespeare play?
2. Colonel William Light is a founding father of which Australian city?
is the French word for what?
4. Communications technology company Huawei was founded in which country?
5. Jim Hawkins is the narrator and main character of which 1880s novel? (Bonus point for naming the novel’s author.)
Treasure Island. (Bonus point: Robert Louis Stevenson.)
6. Who is Australia’s shadow treasurer?
7. The … Report
was an American late-night talk and news satire television program that aired from 2005 to 2014?
8. What living creature represents the astrological sign Cancer?
9. Which club won the first premiership after the VFL became the AFL, in 1990, and won again in 2010?
10. Which actor links the films Double Jeopardy
, Mao’s Last Dancer
and Eight Below
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Jul 21, 2018 as "What living creature represents the astrological sign Cancer? ".