1. The town of Wee Wee Rup is in which Australian state or territory?
2. Grant Featherston is best known for his work in which field of the arts? (Bonus point for naming Featherston’s nationality.)
Furniture design. (Bonus point: Australian.)
3. In photography, SLR stands for what?
4. Which actress links the films Little Women
, The Hours
5. What is Spain’s best-known red wine grape variety?
6. A tom-tom and a hi-hat comprise part of what?
7. Sporadic uterine contractions during pregnancy are known as Braxton …?
8. The play Melancholia
is an adaptation of a 2011 film of the same name by which director and screenwriter?
9. The additive or subtractive method is used in the mixing of what?
10. In which sport do players dig, block, spike and set?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Aug 4, 2018 as "In photography, SLR stands for what?Single lens reflex.".