1. The A380 is made by which aviation company?
2. Which eight-letter word, a synonym for calling out, has five consecutive vowels?
3. Jeff Sessions holds what position in the United States government?
4. Who is the famous aunt of Australian singer and actress Tottie Goldsmith?
5. Kwazii, Captain Barnacles, Peso and Dashi are members of which animated TV collective?
6. Name the Irish author of A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man
who died on January 13, 1941, aged 58.
7. Where in the body is the limbic system?
8. Name the trainer of champion mare Winx. (Bonus points for naming how many consecutive races Winx has won, and the jockey who has ridden her in all her group 1 wins.)
Chris Waller. (Bonus points: 26; Hugh Bowman.)
9. The current Dalai Lama is what number Dalai Lama?
10. A green ribbon promotes awareness of what health issue?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Aug 25, 2018 as "The current Dalai Lama is what number Dalai Lama?".