1. What was the first film to feature fictional British Secret Intelligence Service agent James Bond?
2. Who was the first woman to have a No. 1 hit on the official British singles chart with a song she wrote herself?
Kate Bush (“Wuthering Heights”).
3. Do Ethiopia and Kenya share a land border?
4. What part of the human body is the lobulus auriculae?
5. King Idris I was ruler of what nation?
6. Operation Rolling Thunder was an aerial offensive undertaken during which war?
7. Then prime minister Malcolm Turnbull last week defeated Peter Dutton in a leadership challenge, 48 votes to how many?
8. Which Shakespeare play features the line: “The thane of Fife had a wife. Where is she now?”
9. Name the former New York mayor and personal lawyer of Donald Trump who last month declared, “Truth isn’t truth.”
10. Australia’s Daniel Ricciardo will drive for which F1 team next year? (Bonus point for naming his current team.)
Renault. (Bonus point: Red Bull.)
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Sep 1, 2018 as "Australia’s Daniel Ricciardo will drive for which F1 team next year?".