1. Who was Australia’s first prime minister? (Bonus point for naming what number prime minister Scott Morrison is.)
Edmund Barton. (Bonus point: 30th.)
2. Name the Melbourne-born actress cast to play an openly gay Batwoman in an upcoming television series.
3. Which poker hand wins: a flush or full house?
4. The songs “As Long As He Needs Me” and “It’s a Fine Life” feature in which musical?
5. Quartz is also known as what starting with ‘s’?
6. What is the real first name of former AFL player and controversial TV personality Sam Newman?
7. Which chemical element has the symbol Fe?
8. What does a vexillologist study?
9. What was the first name of the Norwegian playwright Ibsen?
10. What breed of dog is Inspector Rex?
This article was first published in the print edition of The Saturday Paper on
Sep 8, 2018 as "Which poker hand wins: a flush or full house?".